Join us Sunday, June 12th, through Thursday, June 16th, from 6:30pm to 8:45pm for VBS!
Vacation Bible School is always one of our most popular events of the year! The whole church comes together every summer to make this week-long celebration of God’s love happen. Youth of all ages and the young at heart are invited to enjoy this time of fellowship and fun. Each evening we gather at 6:30pm in the Sanctuary to kick off the night with singing and dancing. Then youth break off into groups to cycle through stations where they will be immersed in Bible story reenactments, make super-cool crafts, and play games they’ll be talking about for weeks. We wrap up the evening together with a snack and finish it off with more singing and dancing. Whether you are young or young at heart, don’t miss out on this awesome event!
- Held every summer right here at RPCC.
- Kids from preschool to 5th grade are invited!
- June 12th through 16th, 2016; from 6:30pm – 8:45pm.
- For those who are interested, we also invite everyone to dinner together beforehand between 5:30pm and 6:15pm in the Fellowship Hall!
- There is NO COST to attend Vacation Bible School here at RPCC! Donations are welcome.
Registration today to reserve your space! Please print and fill out the registration form and submit it to the church office. As with everything we do, we couldn’t do it without you! If you would like to volunteer, we are always looking for help and need volunteers of all ages and many different skill sets.